there are still some nice poeple about

Guest ghandi

Also, on the way home, our van ran completely out of petrol and ground to a halt in the middle of nowhere. A very kind man in a porsche stopped to pick up our driver, drove him to the nearest petrol station, then back to the van.

Two morals to this story -

1. Excessive generosity doesn't just come from drunk people at Glasto, and

2. Not all porsche drivers are w*nkers ;)

I would like to say a HUGE THANK YOU to 2 guys (didn't get their names but from Surrey, we talked about Belgium being hotter!) Anyway, I was about to struggle up the hill from Ped Gate C with my crutch in one hand and trolley in the other, they stopped and helped me with the trolley all the way back to my car! I was so hot and tired, my new knee was complaining loudly but they were absolutely great and I think I would still be trying to find the car park now without their help xx :D

I don't know if they are reading this but thank you to:

-The lovely Geordie bloke who helped me to carry my heavy trolley over the very rocky bit just inside Ped Gate B

-The families from Liverpool and Newcastle who were in the (massive) queue to get in on Wednesday morning who were incredibly funny and entertaining and helped to shame a lot of queue jumpers into getting to the back by singing and shouting at them. Made the queue a lot less tiresome!

Reading these brings a big smile to my face! :) im so glad theres people out there that restore my faith in humanity! I know its only a small thing, but on the wednesday as I was making my towards pennard hill and struggling a bit with a huge trolley (my fault, i brought loads of beer), i got to the bit where the railway track is at the back of the other stage, so it was quite steep, as i was pulling the trolley up someone behind me started pushing it and helped me to the top, i couldnt say thank you enough