Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Ed Leaf

Forum

Call me old fashioned but I think the adverts have taken a significant toll on the forum recently. I understand the need for financial support but the whole thing looks really horrible these days.

Call me old fashioned but I think the adverts have taken a significant toll on the forum recently. I understand the need for financial support but the whole thing looks really horrible these days.

The speed thing is more to do with the numbers visiting the site at the moment than the upgrade - there is a minimal extra load from the upgraded forums, but it's too small to be perceived.

There's some issues with the new layout, which we're trying to get addressed as quickly as possible, and hope to have sorted to some extent (tho perhaps not to the finished article) by first thing on Friday.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

The speed thing is more to do with the numbers visiting the site at the moment than the upgrade - there is a minimal extra load from the upgraded forums, but it's too small to be perceived.

There's some issues with the new layout, which we're trying to get addressed as quickly as possible, and hope to have sorted to some extent (tho perhaps not to the finished article) by first thing on Friday.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

Hopefully people should now be finding the forums layout more usable. :)

edit: the Summer Sundae branding will be re-added shortly.

Of course it's my fault.

I thought you'd managed to sell half of everything that's your fault to Sean? :unsure::P:D

I'm taking one for the team. Lulling you into a false sense of security. Then I'll be breaking everything next weekend whilst you're all in Somerset! :ph34r: