2manyDj's

Guest scccott

2manydjs: Attention Rockness fans! 2manydjs are playing on SATURDAY on the MAIN stage, Soulwax are playing the RADIO SOULWAX stage on SUNDAY!

this is straight from their official facebook.

anyone else think this is the worst thing ever? playing before ian brown...?

now soulwax close the tent 2manydj's were gonna play. who were sooo average last year?

Edited by scccott

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this is WAAYY better!!!

2 many djs are bare average and their set barely changes, they are much easier to see at the current time than soulwax are (so you can afford to miss 2many) and in my opinion soulwax live blows 2manydjs out of the water!!!

So i personally am very glad to see soulwax getting a set in a tent in a headline position as i think this will create a much better atmosphere than outside would.

admittedly if you like 2many more than soulwax this would be bad for you, but soulwax are much better.

just hope to god they dont clash with the strokes now altho they surely will... sadface.

alternatively, maybe soulwax / their press have got this completely wrong and nothing has changed. Also agree that it would be idiocy to have 2manydjs and club 75 clash when they are the same crowd. it will just make it a smaller crowd for both acts.

Edited by Memory Man

this is WAAYY better!!!

2 many djs are bare average and their set barely changes, they are much easier to see at the current time than soulwax are (so you can afford to miss 2many) and in my opinion soulwax live blows 2manydjs out of the water!!!

I think it's a stupid idea to have 2manyDJs on the main stage before Leftfield instead of the original plan. Soulwax on the main stage in early evening would've been ok but I prefer being in tents, I hate the atmosphere of a main stage unless it's proper packed out which (if they clash with Club 75) might not be the case as they have the same crowd basically. I also looked at the weather and it says there's going to be a bit of rain on Saturday night, if this is the case I'll be giving 2manyDJs a wide berth. I dunno it just feels like they should be in a dark tent instead of on a big main stage.

I'l wait til I get to the festival... however 2 Many Dj/Soulwax "official" announcements have been wrong in the past with regards to dates, venues, locations etc.

Also it is the Radio Soulwax tent and Radio Soulwax afaik is 2 Many DJs being streamed and recorded etc etc and not actually souwlax. Which to me indicates that it will be 2 many DJs on the sunday to me.

I am not happy about this!

Soulwax and 2manydj's are acts who should both be inside tents. However ,if one of them had to be in a tent it should be not Soulwax,it should be 2manydj's! At least Soulwax are a live band,surely they would be more suited for a main stage presence..

I am not happy about this!

Soulwax and 2manydj's are acts who should both be inside tents. However ,if one of them had to be in a tent it should be not Soulwax,it should be 2manydj's! At least Soulwax are a live band,surely they would be more suited for a main stage presence..

personally.....i think this has made my weekend better.