Weather

Guest Lithium05

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont think itll be anywhere near as warm as it was last year,

the weather held off niceley last year, rained wednesday and scorching until the Monday when it rained again.

Im expecting some rain though this year, bit doom and gloom i know.

It wasn't that scorching last year... Was quite pleasant, but not boiling if I remember correctly... It had nothing on 2006. That shit was ridiculous!

I live in Scotland so looking out my window is about as accurate as it gets really ha ha ha!! Hoping for cooler than 2006 certainly as that was just too much. Given that summer still isn't sure if it has arrived I would be happy with dry. A bit of blue sky wouldn't go a miss!!

I had heard that large public gatherings can affect the weather and disperse clouds due to the heat they produce. That theory never works at T in the park though!!

You do all realise that the weather forcast us as speculative and pure guess work!! I'd trust my horroscope to better predict the weather than the forcasts. How many reading festivals have I gone to where the weather was meant to be sh!t and it was awesome (and vice versa!!) :D

It wasn't that scorching last year... Was quite pleasant, but not boiling if I remember correctly... It had nothing on 2006. That shit was ridiculous!

I don't like the looks of that. Looks like the good weather is going to get used up for my wedding! Oh well. At least the volcano's cooled off a bit.

I'm startng to think Metcheck may not be the best source of information this year...

If you search for Derby or Loughborough, and click on "Thursday" (next week) it says sunny and dry... If you click on the 14 day forecast it says rain for thursday :huh: