What're you hoping for from the rest of the lineup?

Guest Ice Fatality

Soulwax/2ManyDJs or Hot Chip/Groove Armada/Massive Attack to headline dance tent because I cant see Klaxons being as good as they were

then any of the following to be announced......

MGMT

The National

British Sea Power

Frightened Rabbit

Local Natives

Grizzly Bear

The xx

Vampire Weekend

Empire of The Sun

Jonsi

These New Puritans

Egyptian Hip Hop

Eighties Matchbox B-Line Disaster

Julian Casablancas

Bombay Bicycle Club

a few from:

Rancid

Bad Religon

Alkaline Trio

King Blues

Mighty Mighty Bosstones

Saves the Day

Ataris

TAT

Frightened Rabbit

Tegan and Sara

Soulwax/2manyDJs

Vitalic

Plump DJs

Lawrence arms/Sundowner (not v.likely at all)

and I'd love Belle and Sebastian but nowhere for them to play now :P

any of the bigger bands avoiding Blink182 depending on lock-up/dance tent days.

might have to get the dance music fix in Ibiza this year :P Carl Cox and Plump DJs @ space on 7th september. that could get messy :lol:

tbh, Blink 182, the Libertines, Gaslight Anthem, NOFX, Frank Turner, Biffy Clyro, Billy Talent, Weezer, Pendulum, Serj Tankian and Mumford & sons is already a better festival than last year and I haven't even got the lock-up which is usually my highlight :P mustn't grumble.

I think i saw 8 bands last year, and 2 comedians. This year Im already having reasonably full days. And I love the Lockup.... Clashes here we come :P

Lastyear, I saw...

Dinosaur Pileup, Polar Bear Club, Detroit Social Club (not full set), Eagles of Death Metal, Patrick Wolf, Them Crooked Vultures, The Maccabees, The Prodigy, Thursday, Arctic Monkeys (were rubbish, really should've gone with gut and stayed to watch rise against... :P )

Master Shortie, In Case of Fire, Lethal Bizzle, Frank Turner, Metronomy, Passion Pit, Crystal Castles, Gaslight Anthem, Gallows, AFI, Lostprophets

Dananananakroyd, Manchester Orchestra, Little Boots, The Horrors, A Place To Bury Stranger, Fight Like Apes (not full set), Fall Out Boy, Placebo, Black Lips (tried watchign Alexisonfire, but couldn't get inside the tent and all I could hear was Kaiser Chiefs -___-), Soulsavers, Faith No More.

Christ, was a busy bee last year, that's 30 full (or nearly full) sets, and 2 half sets.

bit quiet at the begining for some reason. Chris McCaughan is the most under-rated song writer in the world ever. just genius.

:P it won't happen but I can dream :P

I'm hoping for no more friendship clashes.

At the moment... it looks like I'm gonna be a right loner...

No one wants to go see Frank Turner, I'm the only one that wants to see The Libertines... and I'm sorely tempted to stay on for Arcade Fire.

Saturday is incredibly Meh for me.... part from Limp/Cypruss/Weezer...

And Sunday... if anyone moves me from my spot from the Mainstage... I will personally murder them.

Flogging Molly/DKM please... cause then I will be even more happy...

To an extent I want a good Lock-Up headliner for the Arcade Fire day.... so then I have a simple choice.

I'm hoping for no more friendship clashes.

At the moment... it looks like I'm gonna be a right loner...

No one wants to go see Frank Turner, I'm the only one that wants to see The Libertines... and I'm sorely tempted to stay on for Arcade Fire.

Saturday is incredibly Meh for me.... part from Limp/Cypruss/Weezer...

And Sunday... if anyone moves me from my spot from the Mainstage... I will personally murder them.

Flogging Molly/DKM please... cause then I will be even more happy...

To an extent I want a good Lock-Up headliner for the Arcade Fire day.... so then I have a simple choice.

I think you and me would get on :P going with my sister, few mates and the missus - I want to see pretty much everyone you've mentioned, most of who I'm going with don't care for anyone except Pednulum and Dizzee Rascal -.-"

The Hold Steady are playing a show in the US on the Friday. I think that makes them very unlikely, sadly, though I guess they could play the Leeds Saturday/Reading Sunday combo. I think it's more likely The National will headline, which I imagine would be jammed. I'm thinking it'll be The National, Marina and the Diamonds and maybe Bombay Bicycle Club headlining the Fest, with outside chances of the XX, Hold Steady or maybe kerrang-esque co-headliners. No one else I can see headlining, really. Anyone got any ideas? I dread the possibility of Marina headlining Leeds Saturday. That will leave me with absolutely zero headliner. It makes more sense for her to headline Friday/Sunday though, judging on who she would be up against. Plus the indie-heads need a Saturday headliner, hence The National.