What is the biggest Glasto no- no

Guest Redwinevino

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Turds in wrong places :P

Last year, staggering back to the tent in the morning after god knows what (Trash City had something to do with it), i popped to the chemical conveniences and at a quick glance appeared surprisingly clean.

Mid flow i glanced to my left and came face to face with the BiGGEST JOBBIE EVER just lying there, strategically placed next to the flush ; absolutely vile.

Somebody tried really hard to be able to accomplish this and although behind my shock and disgust i was able to get in touch with some element of comedic value, i wanted to know who did this so that i could hurt them for popping my happy, hazy, spangley bubble.

A little too much detail for some perhaps? Like many i also don't want to be robbed, pissed on or poked relentlessly by brollies etc but it's the turd that is burnt into my memory

Happy days :P

Maybe so, but there are still crimes that are committed, I would prefer a police presence so at least you can go and get help if you are a victim. I think the way the police present themselves at Glasto is pretty ace, they're friendly, helpful and join in the fun with their fairy wings and stuff.

You still get piss wet through in a hood. Brolly actually keeps the rain off. Seriously unless you're using one in a massive scrum near the front of a stage, dripping on somebody's head I don't see an issue. If you want to get near the front then fair enough wear a hood but leave me in peace under me brolly in me chair at the back. :P

All water or queue related:

asking if the water is safe to drink? :lol:

Leaving the tap running while there is a massive queue and you are brushing your f**king teeth! :P:lol::lol:

Washing hair under taps...see above.

The tooth brusher getting in a huff because you go and put your bottle under the running water tap to fill it up...a polite but cheeky hint drop to the pissed off numpty...dduuuuuuuuh...dont leave it running in the first place!

People in the queue being stupid and waiting for the stupid tooth brushers and hair washers to finish with their wasteful ways instead of undertaking what was suggested above to drop the hints to the tooth brushers and hair washers...oh and then getting peed off because you had the guts/nerve/sense to use a running tap of water! :P

What is the name of one of the main festival charities???

WATERAID!!!

Fecking eedjits all of them. :P The numpties I mean, NOT Wateraid obviously!

And yes, queue for many things politely at the festival such as food, getting through busy areas...but in some places you dont HAVE to queue all the time...

simply check for feet in the longdrops...again...a very quick way of not having to queue.. Again...it may piss off the massive queue of numpties standing there like fools alongside empty cubicles that are all being ignored because a lot of people just wait for folks to come out of obviously used ones. Come on...use your noggin and your eyes! :lol:

I dont think I have queued for a long drop since about 2002! Walk along the front of the longdrops first, note all the empty ones not being used. walk up the stairs, past people with confidence (and sense) and in you go ignoring all the cries of 'oi I was waiting'. Sorted! :lol:

Edited by LusciousLucy

Personally I cant stand the trash that people leave behind them. I was amazed to see some videos from people who remained on site. The amount of trash is ridicules. There are so many bins around why do people have to leave so much trash behind? The festival itself conveys a message and encourages people to more respectful of the world we live in but I am pretty sure that most of it falls on deaf ears.

Flags for me are a dilemma. Its true they create an atmosphere and many of the times are original but lets admit it they do block out every thing for people who cant approach the front. I mean not every one can make it to the front row, I for one had to take care of two kids and couldn't into the crowed. There were also people with disabilities next to us who couldn't even get to the section reserved for them. What i liked form them was that they did manage to keep the kids a bit amused especially the Borat blow up doll

Leaving the tap running while there is a massive queue and you are brushing your f**king teeth! :P:P:lol:

The tooth brusher getting in a huff because you go and put your bottle under the running water tap to fill it up...a polite but cheeky hint drop to the pissed off numpty...dduuuuuuuuh...dont leave it running in the first place!

People in the queue being stupid and waiting for the stupid tooth brushers and hair washers to finish with their wasteful ways instead of undertaking what was suggested above to drop the hints to the tooth brushers and hair washers...oh and then getting peed off because you had the guts/nerve/sense to use a running tap of water! :P

All water or queue related:

asking if the water is safe to drink? :lol:

Leaving the tap running while there is a massive queue and you are brushing your f**king teeth! :P:P:P

Selfist twats with umbrellas - buy a waterproof jacket PLEASE!!! I want to seen the band not get dripped on.

Mud throwers - if you want to roll in cow shit feel free, please don't throw it at others.

And please if you can't eat your food, bin it, don't just drop it on the floor.

Thank you. :P

gazebos....right royal pain in the arse and utterly selfish

people who can't adjust to the fact they're in a field with 149,999 other people and not at home where they are in control of the environment do my head in. I wouldn't mind but its not as if they haven't paid for the privilege and packed and stuff to get there...