Acts you had your heart set on but aint there (yet)

Guest lahm

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chemical Brothers I was sure of. real shame they're not playing.

and Queens of the Stone Age would have been very cool before Muse. still a chance they'll play during one of the TBA spots, but i doubt that seeing as scissor sisters are hardly a good follow on act.

gutted.

The Coral - Not played since Roots & Echoes tour in 2007. New album to promote, few festival dates already announced lead me to beleive these would be dead certs. Love the band, but I have already seen them 5 times - so not such a biggie.. In my opinion, out of the acts I have mentioned here, the Coral would be the most likely 'late addition' to the lineup.

belle & sebastian

los campesinos!

dananananaykroyd

no huge losses though, except for yeasayer, in my head they were a nailed on park headliner/sub-headliner. i'm currently praying they'll get slotted into that slot before laura marling.

atoms for peace and lady gaga i'm thinking could still fit into a TBA

I wonder if Ms Newsom might get one of the TBA slots at The Park?

Edited by Langdale Wolf

Pixies

Belle and Sebastian

Pulp

Arcade Fire

Pavement

Although, this is my favourite line-up since my first Glasto in 2007...Flips, BSS, GOF, The Hold Steady, Field Music, Ray (again), Laura Marling, The National, Devendra, Gomez but to name a few who I'm UTTERLY EXCITED by, and I'm happy that the little list of must-sees I have is gonna take me all over the site this year! PLUS I'm not totally bothered about any of the Saturday night headliners, I've been waiting for this chance to get to Trash City on a Saturday night since 2008!

I def think the chemical brothers will be playing! In one of their write ups it said they would be playing 3 festivals this year, they are playing Sonar and Exit and all other festivals have been announced so surely they would play their 3rd at an English festival - this one!