• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dan05delaney

• ampersand

• lolbeck

• geztival_09

North or East are your best bets.

Shoreditch: 1001, Vibe Bar, 93 Feet East, Big Chill, all within about a minutes walk from each other. (Truman's Brewery)

Further up you've got Catch, although I don't really like it there. And there's the Spitz by Spitalfields market although not sure what they're like for gigs anymore. Public Life, just opposite and underground - total dive but good for a laugh! Think they mainly play minimal/techno.

Old Street has Cargo and The Old Blue Last, both good gig venues.

Camden: Koko, Tommy Flynns, Dublin Castle, Jazz Cafe, Lock Tavern, Barfly, Hawley Arms, Proud... The list is pretty endless!

What sort of stuff are you into?

North or East are your best bets.

Shoreditch: 1001, Vibe Bar, 93 Feet East, Big Chill, all within about a minutes walk from each other. (Truman's Brewery)

Further up you've got Catch, although I don't really like it there. And there's the Spitz by Spitalfields market although not sure what they're like for gigs anymore. Public Life, just opposite and underground - total dive but good for a laugh! Think they mainly play minimal/techno.

Old Street has Cargo and The Old Blue Last, both good gig venues.

Camden: Koko, Tommy Flynns, Dublin Castle, Jazz Cafe, Lock Tavern, Barfly, Hawley Arms, Proud... The list is pretty endless!

What sort of stuff are you into?

Afternoon all. Just how beautiful is it outside today?! :P

Sat outside the pub all lunch with mates just soaking up the sun and enjoying an icy cold pint...bliss :P

Seriously, this is the kind of weather we want at Glastonbury, I'll be quite gutted if it's not!

Afternoon everyone, the weather is good today shame I start work in a couple of hours for the night

Afternoon all. Just how beautiful is it outside today?! :P

Sat outside the pub all lunch with mates just soaking up the sun and enjoying an icy cold pint...bliss :P

Seriously, this is the kind of weather we want at Glastonbury, I'll be quite gutted if it's not!

Aww night shift, that sucks. On the positive side I suppose you don't miss out on sunshine if you're working overnight.

Yes, we want lovely sunshine all through Glasto, and preferably until August/Sept :P

Hello, beautiful people!

Damn straight :lol: Though I'm sure we could squeeze you in for a little bit of sweaty tentage, if you fancied :lol:

No filthy dreams, I was too hammered and it was more passing out than sleeping :P

So, set my alarm for 10am. Slept until midday. Then remembered I had an appointment at the hairdressers at 1pm. Threw some clothes on, sanutered down to the hairdressers in the BLAZING SUN.

Really, I don't think I can emphasise how LOVELY it is to have someone else wash your hair for you when you've got a hangover. It's lush.

Anyway, blonde roots have been dyed and my hair is all bouncy and gorgeous. Yum.

Only got back about half an hour ago. I think it must be time for a bit of food and a nice cup of coffee.

Always up for a bit of sweaty tentage, you know me :P

I LOVE having my hair done too! My mate works at the hairdressers so she washes my hair all nice for me :lol: Bet your hair looks/feels lush, I'm a bit jealous! lol

Oh and you guys don't know where my phone charger is do you?! :P I can't find the sodding thing! :P