Muddy Matches/MySingleEFestFriend.com

Guest LusciousLucy

Evening all! Missed a zillion pages here so here's my tuppance worth for a couple of topics

sounds dirty to me...

Whats all the business of closing this thread? As a new poster i felt it was a good way for me to break the ice and speak to people, and also its the best place for random wibbling without getting moaned at for being off topic. I think the thread has succeeded in its purpose of bringing single people together... I feel welcome here...

I had to send an email to a Mr Glasscock today - does this count as smut? :P

My karaoke song of choice is Parklife by Blur

• Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dan05delaney

• ampersand

• lolbeck

• geztival_09

Evening all! Missed a zillion pages here so here's my tuppance worth for a couple of topics

sounds dirty to me...

Whats all the business of closing this thread? As a new poster i felt it was a good way for me to break the ice and speak to people, and also its the best place for random wibbling without getting moaned at for being off topic. I think the thread has succeeded in its purpose of bringing single people together... I feel welcome here...

sounds dirty to me...

hero! it's getting added to the list. we can all serenade her :P

i have a serenade song for you that's always in my head but i can't find the fool version anywhere to show you :P

Edited by lolbeck

ooh hello Miss GH and Mojito :P

nah is the efests camp, i aim to be there so it'll probs end up dirty :P

i'm glad you feel welcome here, i did have a little guilt that we had created a clique and people were afraid to post

yeah Mr. Glasscock is nice and simple smut... just like dipping your toe in the swimming pool before you dive in