V festival

Guest disco-dani

Vampire Weekend played the last two years of Leeds anyway so it'd be overhaul if they played again (a-la Bloc Party, who by the third time were just a burden)

and i'm glad Florence won't be there as she is just over played so much that is sickening

i actually enjoyed her music before she started collaborating with Dizzee Rascal and before people assumed that You Got The Love was actually her song

i see no real losses this year in the V Fest lineup so it's all good

Edited by FloorFiller

i kno wall about the over-playing of florence.

tis a hell of a shame.

but she's still ace- the album as you know has many great songs that weren't singles.

vampire weekend yes i saw them last year but that's part of the reason i want to see them again- i loved it. plus, they've released contra since so you know they at least have some new stuff to play!

fair points though like :P

here here! kudos for you....

is so hard on these forums...you have to be very careful at what you say because everyone is so opinionated to the point of getting insults if they dont agree with you.

i've been to V, my first ever festival, simply as the strokes were headlining. was a weird thing as the killers opened the second stage and kasabian played a similar position and now they are massive. but you do find yourself watching rubbish just to pass the time till the good bands at the end of the day....or get hammered, we spent a lot of time following people with massive ghostbuster-style back-packs filled with strongbow getting free cups off them