Preggers Meet

Guest feefeetee

Ta :)

Being a Mum is the best thing in the World. Piggin knackered, though, really do enjoy your sleep while you can, even if you are like a heffer and can't turn over without waking up and having to winch yourself over, at least you're actually sleeping :lol:

Still the best thing in the World tho

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arthur Eric was born on 12th August, weighing a whopping 9lb 7.5oz and delivered by a Radical Midwife through pure luck of the draw! And what a woman Gwen is, I will love her forever for enabling me the natural birth it was looking unlikely I was to be allowed due to baby being in danger.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Very annoyed, we tried but didn't get tickets, first time since 2003 that we won't be there :(

Glad Eddie will be going, Art's first festy is now going to be WOMAD. How's the little man doing? Art is 10 weeks old today, madness, doing well. Here he is last week, smiling away in his bouncy chair:

DSC03345.jpg

We must have more babies by now?

• 2 weeks later...

I've got one !!!

Reuben Henry Burrows, born Saturday 23rd October - 8lb 8oz

He's nearly 2 weeks old already, and we did manage to get tickets to next year's Glasto - so see you there redmosquito & Eddie !! Can't wait :):):)

I would post a picture, but can't work out how to do it !! Just imagine the most gorgeous baby boy (aside from yours of course) and that's Reuben.

Terri x

I've got one !!!

He's nearly 2 weeks old already, and we did manage to get tickets to next year's Glasto - so see you there redmosquito & Eddie !! Can't wait :):):)

I would post a picture, but can't work out how to do it !! Just imagine the most gorgeous baby boy (aside from yours of course) and that's Reuben.

Terri x

• 5 months later...

Zoe Gabriela is 15 weeks tomorrow! Kept me up till all hours last night. Teething.

Great to see lil' Art in that bouncy chair. Z has one but goes ballistic if we put her in it.

Edited by Wooderson

Art is crawling now and into everything! Gutted we didn't get tickets this year, but we have our WOMAD tickets, that'll be his first festy, anyone else going?

He's got two teeth and more on the way me thinks, not a big fan of teeth here.

I totally love this age now he's on the move though, he's such an active little man, doesn't stop. He'll be 8 months next Tuesday, can't quite believe it.

A piccie from yesterday with his Daddy, almost in a festy hat:

215276_10150143415027703_689842702_6890448_902735_n.jpg

Art is crawling now and into everything! Gutted we didn't get tickets this year, but we have our WOMAD tickets, that'll be his first festy, anyone else going?

He's got two teeth and more on the way me thinks, not a big fan of teeth here.

I totally love this age now he's on the move though, he's such an active little man, doesn't stop. He'll be 8 months next Tuesday, can't quite believe it.

A piccie from yesterday with his Daddy, almost in a festy hat:

215276_10150143415027703_689842702_6890448_902735_n.jpg

I've got one !!!

He's nearly 2 w eeks old already, and we did manage to get tickets to next year's Glasto - so see you there redmosquito & Eddie !! Can't wait :):):)

Terri x

• 1 month later...
  • 8 years later...

Hey! 

We are finally going to Glasto again!

We haven't been since I went 35w pregnant with my first where we all  met up in the Radical Midwives tent ❤️❤️

Our second baby, born in 2012 was severely oxygen deprived and has severe cerebral palsy so the thought of Glasto went out the window, been to other fests every year with them though.

Just thought I'd say hi and wondered if any other families from this thread are going, or if you've all been going every year since!

Xx

24 minutes ago, feefeetee said:

Hey! 

We are finally going to Glasto again!

We haven't been since I went 35w pregnant with my first where we all  met up in the Radical Midwives tent ❤️❤️

Our second baby, born in 2012 was severely oxygen deprived and has severe cerebral palsy so the thought of Glasto went out the window, been to other fests every year with them though.

Just thought I'd say hi and wondered if any other families from this thread are going, or if you've all been going every year since!

Xx

Congrats on getting a ticket @feefeetee and for dragging this thread up from the depths! That must be one of the biggest gaps ever between posts on a thread.