Travelling from Stockholm!

Guest Chredgley

Hello. I am moving to Stockholm from Berlin at the beginning of may to start a clean slate and had booked flights already to get into Bristol on the day the tickets went on sale back in October (I got them cheap thankfully but didn't know what way the future would go).

Anyways I'm on Skyscanner.com now looking at flights from Stockholm into Bristol. They're just under £100 return which I can't really complain about, with a stop at Prague or Brussels before arriving (takes about 8 hours altogether which is a bit of a pain).

I was just curious if anyone else is going similarly or if there's a cheaper option, i.e. somewhere close to Bristol or outside Stockholm?

Like I said 100 quid isn't the worst but it'd be nice if anyone had another other options.

Thanks

Hello. I am moving to Stockholm from Berlin at the beginning of may to start a clean slate and had booked flights already to get into Bristol on the day the tickets went on sale back in October (I got them cheap thankfully but didn't know what way the future would go).

Anyways I'm on Skyscanner.com now looking at flights from Stockholm into Bristol. They're just under £100 return which I can't really complain about, with a stop at Prague or Brussels before arriving (takes about 8 hours altogether which is a bit of a pain).

I was just curious if anyone else is going similarly or if there's a cheaper option, i.e. somewhere close to Bristol or outside Stockholm?

Like I said 100 quid isn't the worst but it'd be nice if anyone had another other options.

Thanks