Rock Werchter 2010

Guest Mr.S

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heres an article from the official site:

http://www.rockwerchter.be/en/news/article...0e-d3c87fd3e038

Important message! The last available 4-day festivaltickets are on sale now. Also we are about to run out of one day tickets for Sunday July 4th. Which means as much that those who want to buy a 4-day festival ticket or a day ticket for Sunday have to act now. A waiting list will be opened through www.proximusgoformusic.be once the still available tickets are sold. It is always useful to register to this waiting list for tickets. When tickets become available again -due to unpaid reservations- the tickets then will be allocated to those registered on the waiting list according to the ‘first come, first served’ principle. People who can decide quickly, click here for tickets!

I'm looking for two 4-day pass tickets for this festival, one for myself and girlfriend. Was absolutely gutted when I found it sold out yesterday as it was the day I got my pay cheque and had been planning to go for months! Any kind soul who has a couple tickets to spare (three if possible as I got a buddy interested as well), please get in touch privately as I am willing to pay ASAP.

I'm looking for two 4-day pass tickets for this festival, one for myself and girlfriend. Was absolutely gutted when I found it sold out yesterday as it was the day I got my pay cheque and had been planning to go for months! Any kind soul who has a couple tickets to spare (three if possible as I got a buddy interested as well), please get in touch privately as I am willing to pay ASAP.

Heres an article from the official site:

http://www.rockwerchter.be/en/news/article...0e-d3c87fd3e038

Just to give people a heads up.

I'm selling my tickets for this festival too. Face value of €205 each(negotiable to some degree), thats 4-day combi and camping. Can buy them without camping either, (or might throw in camping for free). Have decided on either Southside/Hurricane or Download instead unfortuantely. THe prices are from the early-bird prices btw.

We also NEED 2 tickets for Rock Werchter!

If anyone has any spare 4-day tickets, please let me know and it will save my 2 daughters' summer (and probably my life! - I put off entering my credit card details last week and now it's all sold out! - they are not pleased lol!)

I am looking for 2 combi tickets also, GUTTED that they have sold out i was waiting to get paid on the 26th and then they was all gone =[ PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE....If any1 has tickets...sell them to me i am willing to pay more than the standard going price for them.

Thanks!

x-x-x

just out of curiosity, has anyone on the combi ticket waiting list received an offer to buy tickets yet? I was lucky enough to get on the waiting list before it was available online by calling about 9am Monday yet still not heard a thing since then. Got my fingers crossed

hello to all, they may not be available online but you can order them over the phone it seems. i ordered 2 tickets and 2 camping tickets by phone this afternoon. it costs a bout 5 euro more i think plus a 5-10e credit

you still will need a proximus account and valid email but you can ring +32 34.00.00.34

if they start speaking dutch dont worry you get transferred to an english speaker and very helpful they are.