NOT GOING

Guest Prest02000

Not going next year as first baby is due in April. Was a bit weird not trying for tickets but I am also looking forward to a year off and then taking the wee nipper for a new type of Glastonbury experience in 2011. Don't think I will watch it on the tele though, that would be very odd!

hmm ive gone to everyone ince 2005 (first ever festival love and first sight) and ive never been bored but ive been curious if people DO get bored of it, i can imagine u might do after 11 yrs or so.

i dunno what im gonna do for 2011 to be quite frank.

im 2006 during that hietus (<spelling) i went to reading and really regretted it

I haven't got a ticket. I did try the website just a handful of times on Sunday to try and buy a ticket, but kept getting the error website very busy message. Was surprised to read yesterday that all the tickets had gone allready. But am not really bothered about it be honest. I don't feel gutted in any way. I might try again when the tickets go on sale early next year. But if I don't end up getting tickets so be it, no big deal, and it'll give me chance to do something else next Summer instead. And I can still goto some other festivals next year too anyway.

hmm ive gone to everyone ince 2005 (first ever festival love and first sight) and ive never been bored but ive been curious if people DO get bored of it, i can imagine u might do after 11 yrs or so.

i dunno what im gonna do for 2011 to be quite frank.

im 2006 during that hietus (<spelling) i went to reading and really regretted it