So lets take this day off work

Guest perfectpassion

I am an earlybird and Since you are not on Facebook anymore! :D And tomorrow is a very big day this is the only way I know how to wish you a very Happy Birthday and I wont say how many years!

;)

"So lets take the day off work

And do everything that we always wanted

We'll stay in bed all morning .......(I know thats not really very likely, knowing you briefly and remembering your bouncyness at 7.30 bloody am)

And hang glide all afternoon

If thats what you want to do"

Have a very wonderful day :D

Love Sue xx

I did wonder if I should explain this very random post...Ben is fond of leaving witty posts. I met him on here and he was part of the efests camp. An essential part of the End of The Road Experience for us he provided late night banter (and very early morning), spare copies of the clash finder (very handy) and he literally banged my tent posts in. Its his birthday bless!

Edited by perfectpassion

Thanks you guys!

I feel quite humbled by such thoughtful people!

Yes, was up and at 'em bright and early with three little tinkers to get off to school. Sent Sarah out on a run (Birmingham Half-Marathon in 2 weeks, so no slacking) and have just cleaned the windows and tidied the bathroom cabinet! All in a day's work for a middle-aged metrosexual (had a NIGHTMARE with a new navy nail polish last night, Sue...)

Off to walk up the Malvern Hills when she's back, then back in time for school pick up. Happy Day!

love

Ben

xx

Edited by bennyhana22

hey Ben

be honoured ,after Sue's post on facebook i have especially registered(finally after the festival season is over ;)( )on here to wish you a happy birthday as well from me and my lot.

Actually although i like the Holdsteady i thought they were a bit to busy on the ear to end the EOTR, but the tallest man on earth was ACE!!

Have a great one,forty is so much better than thirtynine!!!

Corina x x ( and Fenner and Thecla)

/www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_QRzoGdfUc

grrr my technical skills are not up to much this is supposed to be a youtube link for you x

ok youtube search........ Helpless - The Duke and The King in the Tipi Tent secret set.... great recording

;)

Edited by perfectpassion

Thanks you guys!

I feel quite humbled by such thoughtful people!

Yes, was up and at 'em bright and early with three little tinkers to get off to school. Sent Sarah out on a run (Birmingham Half-Marathon in 2 weeks, so no slacking) and have just cleaned the windows and tidied the bathroom cabinet! All in a day's work for a middle-aged metrosexual (had a NIGHTMARE with a new navy nail polish last night, Sue...)

Off to walk up the Malvern Hills when she's back, then back in time for school pick up. Happy Day!

love

Ben

xx