Getting Green inside

Guest dubbydubby

hi i dont wana take any sweeties or green in with me cos il b going in a mates car and wudnt want to risk getin pulled or ne thing with loads of jack and jills on me.

anyway, how easy is it to buy "stuff" inside? i need lots of jack and jills and lots of green, theres a few of us who need sorting out.

much obliged, chris.

Edited by dubbydubby

hi i dont wana take any sweeties or green in with me cos il b going in a mates car and wudnt want to risk getin pulled or ne thing with loads of jack and jills on me.

anyway, how easy is it to buy "stuff" inside? i need lots of jack and jills and lots of green, theres a few of us who need sorting out.

much obliged, chris.

In 2007 we bought inside and the pills gave us the tiniest buzz. Last year we bought some and they were complete duds. Didnt even taste of anything so that shoulda been a complete giveaway :rolleyes: this year we're gonna try an run tha guantlet! lol

It really pisses me off when they try and target your average festival goers who just wanna have a good time, didnt come to deal and wants to avoid being totally ripped off for a small plastic bottle of crap warm beer. Argh!

...I hate the whole stress it all creates...especialy when u try and buy in venues and some scally bastard rips you off after u spend your whole time lookin'...as much as id love to take stuff with me dont want the worry to take away from weekend so ima be a geek and take some legals with me along with all my drink...i have had some before that we're basically as good as real thing and lasted longer, just cant be dealin with hastle....ROLL ON 2MORO :D:D:rolleyes:

You shouldn't have any problem taking sweeties in but I wouldn't risk taking green as the smell is, obviously, far easier to pick up on. The dog handler told us last year that his dog kept sniffing people out who'd admitted to having a joint on the way in or even just been with someone who'd had a joint. They have a lot more difficulty sniffing anything else out especially when it's busy.