FFS looks like I cant go

Guest msr

I am not impressed at all right now. On of our group of four has pulled out and the other two are considering whether to follow :D

I've been looking forward to this event all bloody year! There were about 7 of us before people started pulling out. What is wrong with everyone :rolleyes:

If I cant go there will be a couple of camping tickets up for grabs. Should know tonight. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr sooooo annoyed!

I am not impressed at all right now. On of our group of four has pulled out and the other two are considering whether to follow :D

I've been looking forward to this event all bloody year! There were about 7 of us before people started pulling out. What is wrong with everyone :rolleyes:

If I cant go there will be a couple of camping tickets up for grabs. Should know tonight. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr sooooo annoyed!

Yeah, you should go...everyone on here seems so nice, so I'm sure there's be plenty of peeps to dance with...

Speaking of which, hubby and I would love to meet up with you all as well, was there a meet up organised?