This years anthem...

Guest Flaminglippy

OK...whats gonna be 'song of the year' at V. Personally, I'd say a toss up between..

One Day Like This - Elbow

Too Much Too Young - The Specials

Sit Down - James might make a last minute bid for immortality (though personally I prefer 'Laid')

Have a good one everybody (and if, like me, its probably gonna be your last...lets make sure we go out with a bang!)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MGMT - Kids

really really hope they finish with this therefore it will be the closing song of V for me and I cant think of a better one to be dancing around to :blink: suppose they might close with Time To Pretend.... but for me its this one......

omg glad my brother doesnt come on here

Biffy Clyro - Living is a problem cos everything dies

we have loved them for years and never seen them so will be immense to finally see that tune performed... looking forward to their new single too - love it.

MGMT - Kids

really really hope they finish with this therefore it will be the closing song of V for me and I cant think of a better one to be dancing around to :blink: suppose they might close with Time To Pretend.... but for me its this one......

omg glad my brother doesnt come on here

Biffy Clyro - Living is a problem cos everything dies

we have loved them for years and never seen them so will be immense to finally see that tune performed... looking forward to their new single too - love it.

I have a feeling it might be the new black eyed peas one.

Because the anthem always sung in the campsite always seems to be something really random off of the charts and who isnt playing the festival. Eg: last year "I kissed a girl" was being sung EVERYWHERE!!

Day we caught the train - OCS

Just got a sneaky feeling that Pendulum will be just as huge as Faithless were in 2006, so it will be Slam or possibly Granite for me. Not exactly anthems to sing along too, unless you count Na na nar, na nanar na nar na as singing. :blink:

Oh and Lippy you're spot on, Laid is a much better tune than Sit Down. Looking forward to that part of Saturday Biffy, James, Elbow and Snow Patrol. Will be a great 3 or 4 hours.

Well its now gonna be Black Eyed Peas even if they don't play the song anywhere all weekend... its just come on the radio as Im reading this thread!!!!!!!

But for me its gotta be........... Mr Brightside (my Husband only dances (questionable!!!) to this track..

and "We done too much, much too young"!!!!! That would probably describe the last 15 years of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I suppose this year's anthem though will all depend on what happens this weekend... I bet by Monday we all have an anthem of the weekend that we least expected to have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!