Camping at Reading if you only have day passes

Guest Mr Benn

Does anyone know whether you can still get in and out of the campsites without actual camping passes (only day passes)? (Basically I’m going for the Saturday and Sunday and need to stay over night, have always been able to get into campsite in previous years).

Cheers x

Yeah, I don't see why not. But get a full weekend camper to take your bag and tent, 'cause it'll be damn tough to explain why you're going in for a day with a big bag and tent. You're technically not allowed to stay overnight, but just keep your hands in your pockets around security guards and you'll be fine!

Yeah, I don't see why not. But get a full weekend camper to take your bag and tent, 'cause it'll be damn tough to explain why you're going in for a day with a big bag and tent. You're technically not allowed to stay overnight, but just keep your hands in your pockets around security guards and you'll be fine!

Yea the entrance to the arena has always been through the campsite. The exit technically isn't, but they never check wristbands going out anyway. Know plenty of people who've done it

Doubt you'd get a tent in, but if you know someone who's got a weekend ticket then they could do it for you anyway

Part of me hopes they do start seperating the campsites from the arena soon because it's cramped enough as it is. But whilst you can get away with it, you might as well. Just be careful of security at night if you go wandering around, I got stopped and had my wristband checked 3 or 4 times last year.

Part of me hopes they do start seperating the campsites from the arena soon because it's cramped enough as it is. But whilst you can get away with it, you might as well. Just be careful of security at night if you go wandering around, I got stopped and had my wristband checked 3 or 4 times last year.

I've never had my wristband checked at night, but good point

try to stay at the camp your staying at after the bands, and keep your head down

I did read somewhere that they will be checking wristbands in campsites, and any day ticketers will be ejected from site if caught in the campsite..could just be scare tactics,besides what remote says, never seen/heard of anyone having their wristband checked in the campsite