omg its just dawned on me - first time camping (and therefore minging) with new boyfriend!

Guest chilisara

ok in fairness hes seen me look rough before... but never without a shower for more than 24 hours....

argh been together nearly a year and this is the first time ive ever worried!!!

Ive never actually given too much of a shit at V before....... any great tips Ive been missing out on???

never used that dry shampoo before - off to buy some today (you see we are going shopping for food and beer together but Im getting the girly things to create the illusion of beauty - without his knowing!!)

Hes not been to V before, its my 10th one I think... really would like to be cool and gorgeous all weekend.... should probably steer clear of red wine then......

never used that dry shampoo before - off to buy some today (you see we are going shopping for food and beer together but Im getting the girly things to create the illusion of beauty - without his knowing!!)

Hes not been to V before, its my 10th one I think... really would like to be cool and gorgeous all weekend.... should probably steer clear of red wine then......

For Glasto this year I took a solar shower , bought some biodegradable shower gel/shampoo from Milelts and hey presto- bikini in field and job done - felt amazing, sold but brilliant and woke me up ready to start the day !

The water wasn't even luke warm, but thats no problem !

And tons of wet wipes and a nice body spray , and you're done

Have fun !

ok in fairness hes seen me look rough before... but never without a shower for more than 24 hours....

argh been together nearly a year and this is the first time ive ever worried!!!

Ive never actually given too much of a shit at V before....... any great tips Ive been missing out on???

ok i was thinking, if a female friend was going. after rocking the tent friday, wont you both have unclean bits the day after? what do you do to prevent that, wet wipes? although im not sure if wet wipes are usable on your parts as they contain stuff that may be harmful?

ok i was thinking, if a female friend was going. after rocking the tent friday, wont you both have unclean bits the day after? what do you do to prevent that, wet wipes? although im not sure if wet wipes are usable on your parts as they contain stuff that may be harmful?

Or you could always book in for the Vanity Van! It's a tenna to wash, dry and straighten your own hair, or something like £27 for them to do it for you.

I can't take the chance of dry shampoo, have to straighten my hair every day, so a hat for the Saturday and gonna wash and dry it on Sunday morning. Also take a bucket, kick him out of the tent, take some shower gel, warm the water on your stove and hey presto, all over wash in your tent!

A good body spary/moisturiser that comes in a plastic bottle (and doesn't smell cheap like Impulse or something) is Soap and Glory. It's the one in the cream bottle with pink writing, smells lovely and it's an all over moisturising spray.