trouble

Guest sjmlcean89

I've been going for the past 7 years and have never had any trouble whatsoever, so I think it is overblown somewhat.

Yes you do get some twats who want to cause trouble, but it's not really as many as some people make out. Most people are fine, but as with every large gathering you get the odd w*nker.

Basically it's just kids trying to be anti-authority. But with the increased professional security this year, any twats should be dealt with alot quicker anyway.

I think me having a 6foot2 18stone rugby player camped with us means trouble tends to steer clear of our area.

not looking forward to sunday if it's as bad as it sounds! damn someone lobbing a canister into a fire when there's other people around makes me mad just thinking about it, stupid c**ts!

i'm camping in green, what's that meant to be like? im basically just up for getting drunk and having fun.

not looking forward to sunday if it's as bad as it sounds! damn someone lobbing a canister into a fire when there's other people around makes me mad just thinking about it, stupid c**ts!

i'm camping in green, what's that meant to be like? im basically just up for getting drunk and having fun.