Who Goes VIP and who doesnt

Guest mike99

I had a VIP ticket for Sonisphere but there really isn't that much different to a standard ticket anyway I don't think. The toilets always end up just as dirty. It was basically just a couple of different entrances you could use and a VIP bar, which was the same as the other bars really.

nice, so you can bring anything you want in, unlike the rest of us ;)

But, i've read plenty of posts re guest/vip tickets and the general view seems to be that the VIP/Guest areas are pretty boring places tbh, never been myself so this isn't my opinion

best to camp with us normal plebs :D

i had a guest ticket last year n it was awesome, nice bar, good seats n clean loos, also chatting to yeasayer was cool, but the myth that's its all a load of posers being seen on the scene is a lie, there is probably a few, but most are traders or attendees with contacts, like the girl who said it was through a company who supplies the festival

i had a guest ticket last year n it was awesome, nice bar, good seats n clean loos, also chatting to yeasayer was cool, but the myth that's its all a load of posers being seen on the scene is a lie, there is probably a few, but most are traders or attendees with contacts, like the girl who said it was through a company who supplies the festival