Summary Required

Guest kyjenni

Hi guys!

I haven't been on here for a while as I've been off festivalling and setting up new websites and businesses. I need to try and catch up on all the latest here but have zero time to read through everything.

Anyone fancy doing a 10 point summary?! What's the goss? xx

Not a lot really. I cooked some awesome food for 60 people. I found out that Radar, who posts in the wibble, is an utter cock. Paultm's cross gender operation has taken well. I am certain that Norainplease is going to leave Chazeboy to take up home with me and my badger puppet. Or is it Chazeboy is leaving her, hey I don't care, but I prefer her cleavage, chaz is hairy...

Anywhoooooooo

Edited by Rufus Gwertigan

Not a lot really. I cooked some awesome food for 60 people. I found out that Radar, who posts in the wibble, is an utter cock. Paultm's cross gender operation has taken well. I am certain that Norainplease is going to leave Chazeboy to take up home with me and my badger puppet. Or is it Chazeboy is leaving her, hey I don't care, but I prefer her cleavage, chaz is hairy...

Anywhoooooooo

Flag whinging I think, more wibblings about various headliners that will come to nothing, someone would like help with their dissertation and tbh...that really is about it. You havent missed a thing hun. Its getting quieter by the day now funnily enough...

oh but just remembered after suggestions of an October meet oop north and/or darn sarf or either...Storm piped up that Queens Day in the Dam in late April or whenever was worth looking into and in less than 48 hours 20 folk were already booked into various hostels...yes we cant believe it either!!! :angry:

Flag whinging I think, more wibblings about various headliners that will come to nothing, someone would like help with their dissertation and tbh...that really is about it. You havent missed a thing hun. Its getting quieter by the day now funnily enough...

oh but just remembered after suggestions of an October meet oop north and/or darn sarf or either...Storm piped up that Queens Day in the Dam in late April or whenever was worth looking into and in less than 48 hours 20 folk were already booked into various hostels...yes we cant believe it either!!! :angry:

I didn't get to catch up with Storm at Glasto, we were going to go watch Lamb together and blub in a corner so that would be cool. I think April Amsterdamage could be a very interesting break too!

Jenni,

If you want to come I've got one spare place in the hostel available. There will be 12 of us staying together in the Flying Pig, all the details are in the Amsterdam thread, but it's about £9.50 deposit whenever I next see you, and approx. £83.50 (dependant on exchange rate changes!) on arrival.

We're booked in for three nights - arriving Thursday 29th April and leaving Sunday 2nd May.

If you want the space pm me or get me on fb or something...

Jenni,

If you want to come I've got one spare place in the hostel available. There will be 12 of us staying together in the F