I got my tickets!

Guest Beerqueen

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I just had a monumental blonde girly panicky moment! Seriously I had a whole list of status updates on my faceache page saying "yey v tickets have arrived" and similar. And it seemed I was the only one not to have received mine. I felt unloved.

And then the brain kicked into gear. "I know! I shall check my ticketmaster account and see if they have been despatched". Clever thinking right!? Wrong. I spent ten minutes trying to locate my password and then logged on to find . . . . nothing. No orders until Pink in October. After a short tight chested moment that I almost mistood for heart failure, I remembered to breath and the brain cell kicked in again. I used the ticketmaster priviledge phone line cus the stupid website was all "you are in a queue". So, I checked my bank and sure enough there is the £970 odd quid to ticketmaster on 9th March. So I now I know I have bought tickets. Phew. Still my tickets have not arrived but amidst the FAQ's about Michael Jackson ticket refunds, I managed to locate the information r3cessmunk3y so kindly provided above. Ticketmaster, bless them, are sending theirs out this week. It seems I am the only one on my faceache page who did not buy from See.

I think I deserve this nice glass of vino I have with me now. It has been a most stressful afternoon!!!

Edited by bekimo

Yup I got home today and no tickets so I tracked them and they have been dispatched today by Special Delivery!! :)

I'm not expecting a knock though, I will wait in for the whole day apart from a 59 second period when I will have to go to the toilet. In that 59 seconds I predict the postman will turn up, pretend to knock on my door and then run away meaning I have to go and collect them and therefore missing all the rest of my shiny new camping gear being delivered by another postie!! :angry:

Yup I got home today and no tickets so I tracked them and they have been dispatched today by Special Delivery!! :lol:

I'm not expecting a knock though, I will wait in for the whole day apart from a 59 second period when I will have to go to the toilet. In that 59 seconds I predict the postman will turn up, pretend to knock on my door and then run away meaning I have to go and collect them and therefore missing all the rest of my shiny new camping gear being delivered by another postie!! :O