Line up spreadsheet

Guest ch12345

Last year someone very helpfully produced a time line showing when all of the acts will be playing. It really helped us to sort out and argue over any clashes before we arrived.

Is anyone planning on producing one this year and if so when will it be available?

Last year someone very helpfully produced a time line showing when all of the acts will be playing. It really helped us to sort out and argue over any clashes before we arrived.

Is anyone planning on producing one this year and if so when will it be available?

• 4 weeks later...

Edited by Bintee1973

• 6 months later...

Was devastated when i found out Them Crooked Vultures played, cause i printed out this exact clash timetable and theres a big gap (big enough for a full set), which we suspected was a secret gig. In the little booklet you get when buying a lanyard, it was advertising The Cribs on one page and said "They havent missed a leeds yet, so why start now?" - which led me to believe it was The Cribs playing.

wounded.

Was devastated when i found out Them Crooked Vultures played, cause i printed out this exact clash timetable and theres a big gap (big enough for a full set), which we suspected was a secret gig. In the little booklet you get when buying a lanyard, it was advertising The Cribs on one page and said "They havent missed a leeds yet, so why start now?" - which led me to believe it was The Cribs playing.

wounded.

You shoulda joined here. We all had our suspicions, and because of this site, I was able to direct all my friends to the radio 1/NME tent about five people from the front with plenty of time before the band came on, where we watched in awe of the sheer great musical ability of the band who put in my personal favourite performance of the weekend.

:P

• 1 year later...