shlomo and guests

Guest mowzastrousers

what an awsome set definately in the top three all weekend

his guests were,

1.jarvis cocker who must have done the same walk as us after spinal tap as he guested on some sick bassline track for them an hour or two before (or maybe he was driven:)

2. dj yoda who did a 15 minute battle with the beatboxers (think there was 6/7 of them in all), yoda would play a track for a few bars and then they would repeat it (although they declined when mc hammer dropped in hehehe he must have threw them a curve ball

3.some guy who i cant remember the name of who done some sick ass daffy duck track :P

had a smashing time at this and would thouroughly recomend it, he did do a secret gig at shangri la at 1.30am anyone see it??? i was too w*nkered to get there in time

what an awsome set definately in the top three all weekend

his guests were,

1.jarvis cocker who must have done the same walk as us after spinal tap as he guested on some sick bassline track for them an hour or two before (or maybe he was driven:)

2. dj yoda who did a 15 minute battle with the beatboxers (think there was 6/7 of them in all), yoda would play a track for a few bars and then they would repeat it (although they declined when mc hammer dropped in hehehe he must have threw them a curve ball

3.some guy who i cant remember the name of who done some sick ass daffy duck track :P

had a smashing time at this and would thouroughly recomend it, he did do a secret gig at shangri la at 1.30am anyone see it??? i was too w*nkered to get there in time

This truly was amazing yet again, I saw them last year and had to go back. I was raving about this to anyone that would listen, but once again I really do urge everyone to check them out - it's an incredible show and the battles with Yoda just keep getting more impressive :P

Imogen Heap also guested btw - just to add her to the list!