Orbital

Guest idontgetoutmuch

should be huw stephens (sp) i think :unsure:

anyway, do we think orbital could be the 'superstar special guest' in shangri la on friday night? seems ridiculous that they'd be somewhere so small, but it's a really easy area to control the numbers in (just close off the railway etc)?

oh my god, what a decision to make - i'll be so disappointed if i miss the headliners to go up to shangri-la and norman chuffin' cook walks out onto the decks again :P

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My holidays started today - off to Barca tomorrow morning for Sonar, then back on Tuesday in time to head to Glasto. As you can imagine, I thought I couldn't possibly get any more excited, but now I'm hearing I could be seeing Orbital twice in a week?? The bar has just been raised!

He could be,,,, I think someone else has mentioned that he is called Huw Stephens, but he is Welsh and on radio 1 in the evenings. I am scared now that I have miss heard him, and don't want to get anyones hopes up, only to have them dashed, as it may just have been a slip of the tongue anyway.

Ok...have picked myself up now...and ever the negative bunny...they wont be playing...far too much bloody equipment just to set up on a wee stage. AND in daylight? ALTHOUGH...the visuals were not much cop last Wednesday. AND I am gutted cos the supposed available recording from the night...there was technical difficulties...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :)

Ok...have picked myself up now...and ever the negative bunny...they wont be playing...far too much bloody equipment just to set up on a wee stage. AND in daylight? ALTHOUGH...the visuals were not much cop last Wednesday. AND I am gutted cos the supposed available recording from the night...there was technical difficulties...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :)