2010!

Guest deadrobot

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please god, anyone but Bon Jovi!!!

:P

Sunday was a fun line-up! Hope Download keeps with a classic rock type thing every year.

How about this for next years main stage Sunday...

AEROSMITH

MEGADETH

POISON

W.A.S.P

SKID ROW

LA GUNS

CINDERELLA

ONSLAUGHT

Luckily for me my brother is teetotal so I drove up to Donington and back home and He drove us to and fro the sites. :(

A lot of people walked it.Aparently there is a shuttle bus will have to look into that as my Bro doesn`t always come with us.I am too lazy to walk 4 miles a day on top of all day round the site and I certainly don`t fancy staying sober. ;)

What about Boston? Do they still exist (I'm well aware I could just look at wikipedia but randomly naming bands is more fun)

Think of the singalong potential with:

Bon Jovi

Boston

Poison

Scorpions

Shame Journey played this year, they'd fit right in with my designs for next years Sunday B)

For me, personally, Green Day is a no-go area. Would split the Download audience in two, methinks.

I'd go for Rammstein certainly, they're the one band I, and I'm sure many others, have been hoping to get for absolutely years. Pearl Jam would be cool, but At The Drive-In and Soundgarden reunions would be better. Here's hoping they both happen. ATD-I would be an awesome second stage headliner.

More of Classic Rock day next year too, must get Alice Cooper at the very least!

Also hoping for my personal favourites Winnebago Deal to perhaps bag a spot on the third stage. They're long overdue a Download Festival appearance and with a new album out later in the year, the time might be right! They were awesome at Leeds Festival in 2003 when they burst onto the scene, and they're perfect for a half-hour of rock 'n' roll mayhem!

Also hoping Andy Copping has the guts to put Lawnmower Deth as a Main Stage opener, just for an even bigger fishdance!

My chemical romance anyone? B)

I'd be happy for them to play as long as they played a back catalogue of hitws and not new stuff.. they're wicked live but their post '96 music is unforgivable.. :D