Laura Marling

Guest Roonwilldo

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

johnny flynn is playing solo in the queens head on thursday afternoon about 2/3 slots after maximo park so i'm hoping it might have cleared a little by then.

i'm crossing everything for laura and mumford & sons. they're both amazing. i spoke to ben on keys for M&S at dot to dot in nottingham. he said they were probably not playing and playing hard rock instead that weekend. but that was the beginning of may. and laura's neil young support has been announced since then so things swap and change.

fwiw i did get the line-up out of him for laura marling and friends in august. think of one of her friends and they're playing - jay jay pistolet, johnny flynn, mumford & sons, the maccabees and a few others that i forgot because i was tipsy ;)

wwhooopppppppppppppppppppp I love Johnny Flynn..... il be the one at the front singing along to everyword.... also.... he is hot!

hes mates with laura marling and they always play along side eachother. ;) yayyy

This has just made my day! Alberta Cross and Mumford are my 2 fav bands, for them both to be on will make my festival!!!

We asked Mumford at Live @ Leeds a few months ago if they were playing and they were pretty vague about it so been hoping ever since!!!!!

8 days x

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseact...logId=495500030

Laura will be playing a set at this year's Glastonbury on Sunday 28th on the Chess Club Mi7 Stage in the Green Fields Area. There will be a notice board up in the Greenpeace Field which will display the set times for the stage each day, so don't forget to check in.

Have fun!

Ps. Remember last time?!

Just as an aside to the Beans on Toast deviation. Don't know if anybody's seen his Glastonbury video flyer on Youtube. But he's doing 8 shows over the weekend 1pm everyday through Thurs-Sun on the Chess club MI7 stage and 1am everyday at the Strummerville campfire. Just thought I'd say.

ETA:

Edited by billandben

Just as an aside to the Beans on Toast deviation. Don't know if anybody's seen his Glastonbury video flyer on Youtube. But he's doing 8 shows over the weekend 1pm everyday through Thurs-Sun on the Chess club MI7 stage and 1am everyday at the Strummerville campfire. Just thought I'd say.

ETA:

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseact...logId=495500030

Laura will be playing a set at this year's Glastonbury on Sunday 28th on the Chess Club Mi7 Stage in the Green Fields Area. There will be a notice board up in the Greenpeace Field which will display the set times for the stage each day, so don't forget to check in.

Have fun!

Ps. Remember last time?!

• 2 weeks later...