Anyone else like me?

Guest Bandco

This'll be my 5th Beautiful Days and I haven't made contact with anyone from here (as far as I know) or the 'Other Place', or felt able to walk in on a group of 20/30 or more people, most of whom appear to know each other.

It's not easy!

Have to say that there seems to be a really friendly bunch here. I've been BDaying for a fair few years and I'm looking forward to meeting up with them. I've got a bit fed up with my own company and I don't find it easy just walking into an established group of festivallers. Gonna be brave this year though. Hope it works. :lol:

The first time I went to an efesters meet it was at Glastonbury... 2005 or 2007, I think...

I spied someone in an efestivals t-shirt, and went to introduce myself.

He just kind of grunted, and disappeared off into the crowd. It didn't exactly inspire confidence.

However, since then, perhaps because of this experience, I've always done my best to talk to new efests people, and gently shove them off in the general direction of other efesters. :lol:

The first time I went to an efesters meet it was at Glastonbury... 2005 or 2007, I think...

I spied someone in an efestivals t-shirt, and went to introduce myself.

He just kind of grunted, and disappeared off into the crowd. It didn't exactly inspire confidence.

However, since then, perhaps because of this experience, I've always done my best to talk to new efests people, and gently shove them off in the general direction of other efesters. :D