Anyone else like me?

Guest Bandco

ah did mean to reply to this one the other day, firstly thats about the c/v pass, secondly welcome along to these boards, and thirdly back to the OP, there are generally quite a few e-festers at BD and so expect that they will have a bit of a camp and will not mind you joining them i'm sure. during the day there are normally some of us lurking on the hill in front of the main stage but not sure if we are having a official meet this year.

si

• 2 weeks later...
Hi..Feel free to introduce yourself and post for topic so that we could get along with. Having no replies in a thread being posted doesn't mean that no one else like you. Just try to post an interesting topic then you'll surely be recognized. After all, it's better to discuss things if we have a topic anyways. :blink:

Hi Bandco

we go with our 'kids', but they are in fact fully grown now + therefore should not, in theory, need any looking after!

There is usually a decent crowd of us camping in the same area but everyone is free to do exactly what they want when they want, we don't ge round en-masse, but we do stunble upon each other reasonably frequently!

So, you would be very welcome to say hello and drop by any time you felt like it.

Hi Bandco

we go with our 'kids', but they are in fact fully grown now + therefore should not, in theory, need any looking after!

There is usually a decent crowd of us camping in the same area but everyone is free to do exactly what they want when they want, we don't ge round en-masse, but we do stunble upon each other reasonably frequently!

So, you would be very welcome to say hello and drop by any time you felt like it.

• 2 weeks later...

sorry about late reply, been away for a few days

well, its usually at the top of the hill to the right of the Tiny Tea tent near some nice big trees and close to the performance area...least last two years it has been.

can always PM us nearer the time and swop mobile numbers?

Possible number swap maybe?

This is my first BD. I am expecting it to be somewhat teenier than Glasto thats for sure. A meet perhaps? But heading to bar to see everyone is always a good idea.

I'll prob be in either of my red or olive Efest tees throughout weekend, say hi to anyone in an Efest tee is a good suggestion anyway.

Still a few weeks away anyway so plenty of time to try and sort something out if thats what people want.

Gonna be camping with some of this 'orrible lot hopefully!

sorry about late reply, been away for a few days

well, its usually at the top of the hill to the right of the Tiny Tea tent near some nice big trees and close to the performance area...least last two years it has been.

can always PM us nearer the time and swop mobile numbers?

Possible number swap maybe?

This is my first BD. I am expecting it to be somewhat teenier than Glasto thats for sure. A meet perhaps? But heading to bar to see everyone is always a good idea.

I'll prob be in either of my red or olive Efest tees throughout weekend, say hi to anyone in an Efest tee is a good suggestion anyway.

Still a few weeks away anyway so plenty of time to try and sort something out if thats what people want.

Gonna be camping with some of this 'orrible lot hopefully!

Hi man.

I think every agree with me it is a good site. I think every day is beautiful. But I like sune day. But everyone has a different mind and they are choose is different. But my choose anyone like it. I know many think in this site.

Thank you

I'll be wearing my new efestivals T-Shirt, so will no doubt bump into all the efesters I managed to avoid at Glastonbury by not getting to any meets :ph34r::O

We'll probably be running into each other all the time, seeing as it's such a small festy! :lol:

You'll easily recognise Lucy anyway... She always wears a high-vis jacket and is draped in a luminous yellow estestivals flag.... ;)

Not at this one...that is a Glasto only thang! :lol:

Will be wearing me new customised quite literally with bells on red Efest tee on a number of occasions tho. My tee actually jinglejangles after I cut the sleeves into ribbons and added beads to the tassles including an ickle bell...so you can hear me coming...sort of!