Been Screwed Over big time

Guest kennjamin

Unfortunately I have a very bad friend, a while ago she booked weekend camping tickets and she said I was able to get two of them as I wanted to get them for my boyfriends birthday. I gave her the money and all was well.

Until last night she called and said she is really sorry but she had promised them two tickets to someone else as well and they gave her the money to and so she is going to give the to the other person instead. After my rant about how how crap a thing it was to do I brought up the topic of her gving me my money back. Well she spent that and cant afford to give it to me back at the moment.

So now not only have I just had to tell my boyfriend that I don't have his birthday present anymore, I am out of pocket.

I was just wondering if anyone genuinely had two tickets spare, as you can now tell I am skint and I am really not up for being ripped off.

Also any one have any great ideas for revenge??

My email is

kennjamin@googlemail.com

Just incase you wern't aware, by the look of the Download site there are still day and weekend non-camping tickets avaliable so if you/you're boyfriend were desperate to see someone specific all may not be lost, that is, of course, if funds allow.

On 03.06.2009

Due to massive public demand, we've examined the final Donington 2009 site and are delighted to announce that a further 2,500 camping tickets have been made available and are now on sale!

Customers who have already purchased weekend arena tickets and haven't been able to buy camping are advised to call Ticketmaster on 08444 999 999. Customers who wish to buy weekend arena tickets and camping are advised to purchase online at www.downloadfestival.co.uk. A limited amount of day tickets are also available.

Don't quote me on this but a member of live nation who's an admin on the download forum says there are stilling camping upgrades left for people with weekend tickets. Although there could be some techinicality, so if you bought a weekend one, then called live nation they'd be able to 'upgrade' you to camping.

its a shame you didnt transfer the cash through paypal because if you did you could prosecute

Unfortunately I have a very bad friend, a while ago she booked weekend camping tickets and she said I was able to get two of them as I wanted to get them for my boyfriends birthday. I gave her the money and all was well.

Until last night she called and said she is really sorry but she had promised them two tickets to someone else as well and they gave her the money to and so she is going to give the to the other person instead. After my rant about how how crap a thing it was to do I brought up the topic of her gving me my money back. Well she spent that and cant afford to give it to me back at the moment.

So now not only have I just had to tell my boyfriend that I don't have his birthday present anymore, I am out of pocket.

I was just wondering if anyone genuinely had two tickets spare, as you can now tell I am skint and I am really not up for being ripped off.

Also any one have any great ideas for revenge??

My email is

kennjamin@googlemail.com

Great idea for revenge eh? A couple spring to mind.

First and foremost you could punch her in the face?

Then as previously mentioned you could kick her straight in the clunge?

Spread a rumour that shes been sleeping around?

Go round to her house and ask what the fudge is going on, and whilst your there rob her ticket :lol:

Don't quote me on this but a member of live nation who's an admin on the download forum says there are stilling camping upgrades left for people with weekend tickets. Although there could be some techinicality, so if you bought a weekend one, then called live nation they'd be able to 'upgrade' you to camping.