Naturist Meet

Guest glastoman417

The "naked people at glastonbury" thread was getting a bit long and convoluted , so I thought I'd start a new one for anyone whose joined the board recently and may be interested to know that there's the possibility of a naturist meet this year.

I've created a group for it, to join click "My Festivals Groups" blue button above, and scroll down to "Glasto 2009 Naturist Meet" and click "Join this Group".

Nice one! :lol: I can't rule out chickening out myself!

I can't help but think of Robert Carlyle in the full monty, egging everyone else on to do it, then when it came down to it he was the one that had cold feet. As opposed to cold anything else :D

• 2 weeks later...

If last year is anything to go by, I'll be right there...

wake up at 6am sunday to find myself in the park area, bollock naked

Had to walk back to camp over near the John Peel, if only I had stuck to Pennards ahaaa...

Get a beer down me though, and I'm the first to get my kit off, should be a laugh

EDIT: very bad grammar

Edited by flyingmonkeypigs

• 3 weeks later...
The "naked people at glastonbury" thread was getting a bit long and convoluted , so I thought I'd start a new one for anyone whose joined the board recently and may be interested to know that there's the possibility of a naturist meet this year.

I've created a group for it, to join click "My Festivals Groups" blue button above, and scroll down to "Glasto 2009 Naturist Meet" and click "Join this Group".

• 2 months later...

Have joined up and de-lurked to add to this thread and join the group.

Getting nekkid is all part of the Glastonbury experience for me, although mainly at Lost Horizons sauna it has to be said.

Spent many hours in there this year getting refreshed and revived for the day, and a pretty good all over tan while the sun was out. I thought about contacting the Eavises to see if there was a possibility of a naturist tent area for 2010 or something, so I am fully behind this.

More nudity at Glastonbury...

• 13 years later...