Alevels.

Guest vicky=)

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So - who did that A2 English Exam today? :)

I'm aware that there were several different texts so it's unlikely people will have done the same questions as me, but we did King Lear and A Thousand Acres and everyone was moaning that the question was so unexpected - which I was quite pleased about, because I didn't do too much revision but luckily no one had prepared for that question anyway so my lack of preparation didn't really harm me. :)

Haha, i feel the same! 8 more maths exams over the next two weeks and forums+facebook do not help!

76 on C3 is really good. i got less than that on my first attempt but resat it last June.

What degree (presuming your wanting to go to uni) is it you want to do?

I had my A Levels in 2005. My last one was on the Friday of Glastonbury so I missed the really heavy downpours the night before. When I arrived (around 4 o'clock) it was all sunny but the majority of the site was under water!! I was very happy to finish my exams; I did well in that exam as I was so relaxed I knew I was getting a train to Glastonbury afterwards. Everyone was so jealous. I had a few exams last week, I'm so glad they were done now! Good luck to all of you- A Levels are very stressful but Glastonbury is an awesome way to celebrate the end of school and the start of a new chapter! :rolleyes:

good luck all glastoers doing A levels (and other exams!).

never had that particular stress meself as i did A levels in 2002 and my first glastonbury was 2003, and uni exams didn't feel quite so important somehow! :lol:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Latest Activity

• Ethel Cain and Brutus to bookend the day were my highlights. Had been listening to Brutus a bit over the last few weeks and had no clue the vocalist was the drummer, insane workload! Ethel was just other-worldly, and even managed to shut the yappers in the crowd up.   Lana was late, flat, but I was stood near the back and away from the masses and it was alright. Ocean Boulevard stood out, not least because her backing singers seemed to know how to perform better.    Even stuck around for most of The National and really enjoyed a band I've never got on board with before. Just so much good music happening! 
    • Looking to upgrade your viewing experience? Look no further than our guide to LED TV prices in Bangladesh. With an array of options available in the market, finding the right LED TV that fits both your budget and requirements can be overwhelming. Whether you're a movie buff, a gaming enthusiast, or simply seeking crisp visuals for everyday entertainment, this comprehensive guide will navigate you through the best LED TV deals in Bangladesh, ensuring you make an informed decision that enhances your home entertainment setup. Understanding LED TVs: Exploring the Basics In this section, we'll delve into the fundamental aspects of LED TVs, shedding light on how they work, their key features, and why they're a popular choice among consumers in Bangladesh. Factors to Consider Before Purchasing an LED TV Before making a purchase, it's crucial to consider various factors such as screen size, resolution, connectivity options, and smart features. We'll discuss each aspect in detail to help you make a well-informed decision. Budget-Friendly LED TVs: Finding Quality Within Your Price Range You don't have to break the bank to own a high-quality LED TV. We'll explore budget-friendly options available in Bangladesh without compromising on performance and picture quality. Top Brands in the LED TV Market: Recognizing Quality and Reliability From Samsung and Sony to LG and Panasonic, we'll highlight the leading brands known for their superior build quality, innovative technology, and customer satisfaction in the LED TV industry. Comparing LED TV Prices Across Different Retailers Get insights into the price variations of LED TVs across various retailers in Bangladesh. We'll provide tips on where to find the best deals and discounts without compromising on quality. Latest Trends in LED TV Technology: What's New in the Market Stay updated with the latest advancements in LED TV technology, including 4K resolution, HDR support, smart capabilities, and more, to ensure your purchase is future-proofed. Best LED TVs for Gaming: Enhancing Your Gaming Experience For gamers seeking immersive visuals and minimal input lag, we'll recommend the top LED TVs optimized for gaming performance, ensuring a seamless and enjoyable gaming experience. Energy-Efficient LED TVs: Saving Power Without Sacrificing Performance Discover energy-efficient LED TVs that not only reduce your electricity bills but also contribute to a greener environment without compromising on picture quality or functionality. Tips for Setting Up Your LED TV: Maximizing Performance and Longevity Ensure optimal performance and longevity of your LED TV by following our expert tips on installation, calibration, and maintenance, prolonging the lifespan of your investment. Understanding LED TV Warranties: Safeguarding Your Purchase Learn about the warranty coverage offered by manufacturers and retailers, understanding your rights and options for repair or replacement in case of any issues with your LED TV. Smart Features Explained: Making the Most of Your LED TV Explore the world of smart features such as voice control, streaming apps, screen mirroring, and more, transforming your LED TV into a hub for entertainment and convenience. Mounting Options for LED TVs: Choosing the Right Setup for Your Space Whether you prefer wall mounting or stand placement, we'll discuss the pros and cons of each option, helping you choose the best setup that complements your living space. Enhancing Audio Quality: The Importance of Soundbar and Speaker Systems Upgrade your audio experience with soundbars and speaker systems designed to complement your LED TV, delivering immersive sound quality for a cinematic viewing experience. Accessories for Your LED TV: Must-Have Additions for Optimal Performance From HDMI cables and surge protectors to cleaning kits and remote controls, we'll recommend essential accessories to enhance the functionality and longevity of your LED TV setup. Customer Reviews and Ratings: Gauging Satisfaction and Reliability Gain insights from real customer reviews and ratings to gauge the satisfaction and reliability of LED TVs in the Bangladeshi market, helping you make an informed purchasing decision. Future Prospects of LED TV Technology: What Lies Ahead Explore the future prospects of LED TV technology, including advancements in display technology, connectivity, and interactive features, shaping the future of home entertainment. Conclusion: Finding the Perfect LED TV for Your Home In conclusion, finding the best LED TV price in Bangladesh requires careful consideration of various factors, including budget, features, and brand reputation. By following our comprehensive guide, you'll be equipped with the knowledge and insights needed to make a confident purchase decision, ensuring years of enjoyable viewing experiences in your home.
    • Jai Paul was massively underwhelming, but Barry was exxxxxxcelent
    • On a serious note,  would anyone be up for an efestivals meet up tomorrow?  Me and @allribena will be ootnaboot
    • My minor grumbles from today: I didn’t realise the bands would go on until after midnight. I missed the headliners as it was past my bedtime.    I went to all of the bars and not one of them sold Blue WKD. Nor did they do White Russians.    Why aren’t there seats around the other stages like at cupra?   Too many people in hats.    Nowhere to take your shoes off.   Water taps only did still water- no sparkling.    I got a stone in my shoe.    Not enough men with beards- have they gone out of fashion?   People didn’t extinguish their marijuana cigarettes when I requested them to.    Not enough people complimented my witty t shirt.   Nowhere sold Staffordshire oatcakes or Derbyshire pikelets.    Too many toilets.    My nunchucks were confiscated upon entry
  • Featured Products

• Hot Topics

• Latest Tourdates