4th headliner/ 'massive' special guest

Guest flyingmonkeypigs

Just been considering Muse as the potential 4th headliner that never materialised, do we know the reason for this? If not, Muse are in the process of gearing up for new album and tour etc... maybe they felt this secret slot could be the better way of trialling new, unheard material.

Or maybe I need to stop finding more ways of finding ways Muse and Radiohead will be at this years fest, and concentrate more on the best line up imo, since I started going (2005)

would be cool if they did. but muse have such a reputation for putting on huge shows with lights and lots of spectacular stuff, would be a bit out of the ordinary and might not be what muse fans would expect.

Understand your point, but they showed they can strip their shows back at least to some degree at their RAH show last year, and still keep the atmosphere. My wishful thinking is stretching a bit far me thinks lol, but am determined to catch them at Glasto one day. It was watching their set on the tv in 04 that made me force my mum into taking me in 05 haha (I was only 13 tbf)

Muse would be great - although I'm convinced if they headline any festival next year, it will be Reading/Leeds, along with Libertines, Glasto headliners could be anyone, have a feeling it will be 2 huge acts (including Radiohead), and a Kings of Leon style headliner, a band that's just about on the fringes of public awareness, but not broken through properly yet - would love it to be Arcade Fire but that's wishful thinking >.< (Not that the rest of this post doesn't have a good helping of that :( )

Just been considering Muse as the potential 4th headliner that never materialised, do we know the reason for this? If not, Muse are in the process of gearing up for new album and tour etc... maybe they felt this secret slot could be the better way of trialling new, unheard material.

Or maybe I need to stop finding more ways of finding ways Muse and Radiohead will be at this years fest, and concentrate more on the best line up imo, since I started going (2005)

Understand your point, but they showed they can strip their shows back at least to some degree at their RAH show last year, and still keep the atmosphere. My wishful thinking is stretching a bit far me thinks lol, but am determined to catch them at Glasto one day. It was watching their set on the tv in 04 that made me force my mum into taking me in 05 haha (I was only 13 tbf)

Next yearsx headliner

Friday - Muse

Saturday - Radiohead

Sunday - Daft punk

I would wet myself multiple times