Clashfinder 2009

Guest halvin

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately i'm unable to add to the praise for Halvin. I fully appreciate his effort and am absolutely confident that the clashfinder is a truly wonderful thing. BUT THE FILTERING SOFTWARE AT WORK WON'T LET ME ACCESS IT!!!

(I guess the whole point of said filter is to stop me wasting my day when i should be doing work).

I should probably say what I say each year: it's worth waiting as long as you can before printing it/laminating it/painting it on the side of a cow. Last year the final revision of the clashfinder was a huge improvement over the previous versions and was released on the Saturday before the festival.

Of course, don't let this stop you abusing company resources if you can get away with it!

:D Of course not, in fact please do! I've already posted a link on my fb page. I just prefer it if people link to this page:

http://www.halvin.co.uk/pages/clashfinder09/

rather than directly to the clashfinder pdf because then they'll see the waffle about revisions and how accurate the information is. It's not massively important because if someone links directly to the pdf anyone clicking the link will get bounced to the clashfinder page anyway.

Have you heard about a new stage this year called THE DIRTY BOOTS STAGE ? It's showcasing new talent from SONY MUSIC. It's not on any maps and is hardly mentioned anywhere so far. It will probably be close to the Queens Head if anywhere.

It might be worth making a little extra space for it if you can. I am currently trying to get a line-up from a contact of mine. I will keep you posted if I get any joy.