HELP HELP!

Guest kaisherz

Ive misplaced my conformation email, and I dont know what to do.

Im pretty sure I paid for the tickets, wanted to track them, but the email isnt with my other glasto mail.

Would someone please be able to tell me the email adress which the final confirmation email came from, which has the tracking information on, because I cant find it anywhere =(

Thanks so much

Ive misplaced my conformation email, and I dont know what to do.

Im pretty sure I paid for the tickets, wanted to track them, but the email isnt with my other glasto mail.

Would someone please be able to tell me the email adress which the final confirmation email came from, which has the tracking information on, because I cant find it anywhere =(

Thanks so much

The one problem I have at Glasto is on the Monday when I go around the site for one last time whilst waiting for the car parks to empty a bit.

There are alot of people going through tents (etc) looking for stuff.

That is fine for obvious abandoned gear, but I have caught people ready to go into our tents once or twice when returning from the loo or a walk.

Whats the score with all this? I know it sounds OTT but a simply sign up on the front of the tent to say 'OCCUPIED - LEAVE ALONE PLEASE' is the only thing I can think of to stop unwanted attention to tents and stuff in the tents which we have not abandoned and intend to pack up later.

What do you reckon?

MrPloppy

The Glastonbury ticket stress.....

1. Getting through on phone or internet, woohoo, yippee bought tickets!! .Can now talk and type like a normal person.

However still don't believe we are going until.........

2. We ge that all important confirmation e-mail.

Still don't believe we are going until...........

3. Money has been taken from bank account. (Probably the only time each year we ACTUALLY want money to be be taken from our account!)

4. See Tickets say they have despatched our tickets.

5. Postie devliers said tickets!

Please bring mine soon!! :)

The Glastonbury ticket stress.....

1. Getting through on phone or internet, woohoo, yippee bought tickets!! .Can now talk and type like a normal person.

However still don't believe we are going until.........

2. We ge that all important confirmation e-mail.

3. Money has been taken from bank account. (Probably the only time each year we ACTUALLY want money to be be taken from our account!)

4. See Tickets say they have despatched our tickets.

5. Postie devliers said tickets!

Please bring mine soon!! ;)