Who's travelling from Scotland?

Guest iluvmusic

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

every time i've gone i've camped in the Wicket Ground cos it's quiet, not likely to flood and right next to the cinema field

however theyve moved the cinema to the other side of the site so i'm thinking of trying somewhere new this year. i'd avoid pennards unless you really like to party.

depends what you're after really, maybe kidney mead cos it's right close to the heart of things. i might plonk myself in the dairy ground

not if you meet me in the dairy ground on wednesday night :D

aye, just go with the flow. you'll have a great time no matter where you camp. this will only be my 4th glastonbury so im sure other more seasoned glasto goers will have other opinions on where to camp. but in my experience pennards, dragon ground and

row mead/home ground are the main party spots

yeah thats what i intend to do. as much as i love the mentalness and partying at glasto it's good to be able to get a wee bit of rest if you need it.

bear in mind you'll probably be kicking about the sacred space til all hours the dairy ground might not be a bad bet as it's not too far a trek from there

what tartan? :D

ME ME ME! :D

My dad is driving from Elgin(where I am originally from)and picking me up in Glasgow where I will take over and drive to the hotel in Bristol. We will then cruise in refreshed and clean on Wednesday morning :D