Why?

Guest Mivy

I dont mean to be mean........but why Oh why, after a full wk of the notice board, being flooded with posts about "4 x camping benni tickets needed, please help" etc, and it being full knowledge, that tickets are selling out, that the with out camping tickets have only been sold because it the 1st time it has sold out....are we now being inundated with posts asking for "non-camping tickets, or any tickets" how do you people get up in the morning?? Really!?

I dont mean to be mean........but why Oh why, after a full wk of the notice board, being flooded with posts about "4 x camping benni tickets needed, please help" etc, and it being full knowledge, that tickets are selling out, that the with out camping tickets have only been sold because it the 1st time it has sold out....are we now being inundated with posts asking for "non-camping tickets, or any tickets" how do you people get up in the morning?? Really!?

Don't you realise this is now the Beni forum and they're just kind enough to let the other festivals around Europe and beyond have a thread here :rolleyes:

Unfortunately Neil doesn't seem to really care about the International forum and has repeatedly ignored requests to sort things out, either by making a sub-forum for Beni or even just having an active mod to keep each festival to one thread. It's a pity as it's spoiling the forum and becoming more than a bit annoying having to trawl through countless threads about tickets, accommodation, food, beer and various other topics that have been answered numerous times before. There's a sticky politely requesting members to post everything within one thread as well as obviously the 'Search' function but they're not being respectively followed or used.

I'm sure some of the more mature folk on here will tell me where to go in reply but it's getting beyond a joke now and needs sorting out.

Edited by inspectedinspector

Deffinetely. The thing I really don't understand though is why it seems to only be the Beni (Exit sometimes too) people who do it. Lowlands, Pukkelpop, Rock Werchter, Rock am Ring, Hurricane, Szgeit goers all seem capable, apart from the odd newbie, but thats forgiveable now and then.

It's especially lame when they don't even bother putting Beni in the title!

Nob? LOL

Ok, and why do you need to open a subtopic for everyone who needs a ticket? It's not like that will give them more attention, quite the contrary, nobody pays attention anymore. One Beni thread, or two, would be enough, if the beni users would behave like those from RaR or Exit. Now if you give me a good reason why they shouldn't do that and I'll shut up.

Nob? LOL

Ok, and why do you need to open a subtopic for everyone who needs a ticket? It's not like that will give them more attention, quite the contrary, nobody pays attention anymore. One Beni thread, or two, would be enough, if the beni users would behave like those from RaR or Exit. Now if you give me a good reason why they shouldn't do that and I'll shut up.

I do agree, it must all be very annoying for those of you not going to benni..... I also agree a benni sub forum is urgently required..... It one of the most talked about festivals on this tab and it not fair that it gets flooded with benni stuff on the others......

I do realise I have added to this problem in posting this thread, but i jus wanted to vent some frustration....

I applogise I want to talk about benni all day, every day, but it really is the highlight of the summer and i cant shut up about it..... Judging by the volume of benni posts on here...... I aint the only one. :huh:

Edited by inspectedinspector

I don't have a problem with how many people like it/ talk about it. Beni's not for me personally, but I too like checking for any updates in the ones I'm interested in, but as you understand its eyeache sometimes trying to find them...

I guess the reason why Beni hasn't been given a subforum is because Neil thinks all the other festivals will start demanding them and well... there is quite a lot <_<

I guess its an indication of who Beni attracts; its known as the '6 day festival on the beach in Spain' which obviously attracts a lot of people regardless of bands because its seen as being a holiday just as much as a festival. However this also means much more interest than other festivals and because its quite different from going to an English festival people who are inexperienced in festivals, but like the sound of it (especially abroard) come to forums that they're not used to and ask loads of questions and dont think the answers are already there. (Mind you this happens in the festivals that do stick to one thread too... people don't read whats already been written, just laziness I guess) Whereas the other festivals are less known to English people, and therefore attract less attention compared, especially with new people.