Faith no More Confirmed

Guest kike_tuck

FLC's website says they're playing Reading on August 29th which is Arctics day and they're apparently headlining Lock-Up.

Plus I think Lock-Up will also be on Radiohead day as the KOL day is the heaviest day this year and with the exception of 2007 they never have Lock Up on the heavier day. So unless you really want to see Radiohead or Lostprophets you have nothing to worry about. smile.gif

Edited by scottt

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha its ok.

im not hugely educated on all things faith no more but would recognise all of their singles from going to rock clubs down the years....is it the law that every rock club plays the song epic at some stage during the night?

i hope they do play (even if it cuts deftones set....gggrrrrrrrrrrr! :( ), people on here have been a bit cheesed off with the line up and judging by the responses to this thread it has cheered them up a bit.

if there are no clashes i will catch a bit of their set too. like you said it is always good to see big acts for the atmosphere even if it is not your bag.

rob x :lol:

I honestly think FNM will attract alot more people than Lostprophets due to the fact that its like KOL vs Radiohead. FNM are almost guaranteed everyone who dislikes indie music who complains about the lack of rock.

Radiohead however, will pull a much bigger crowd than KOL, as they have a more diverse following.

I think people want an alternative to KOL much more than they do to Radiohead, so i tihnk that could make it hell in a tent :rolleyes: