Ladies Night on Friday Big Top

Guest russellelly

"On Friday 12th June the line-up of ladies will include 80s pop stars Bananarama who will be headlining the girls' night out.

Joining them will be Ladyhawke, Alesha Dixon, Noisettes, Beverley Knight, Eddi Reader, and Pixie Lott."

(eFests news article)

An, erm, mixed bunch! Perhaps answers that 'she's not there topic' though!

hmm :)

friday aint the greatest day for me if im honest lol

not a big fan of people on main stage

and ladies night in big top :P

Edited by Tomo18

im the opposite......friday night on the main stage is what im getting excited about!!!

Can't help thinking Bananarama are just a novelty act. Headling the big top? Surely not. Ladyhawke are good but none of the others rock my boat. I've seen Beverly Knight before and didn't Noisettes support Muse a coup[le of years ago and were appalling?

Well your entitled to your opinion about whose the best, but the original girl group??

I think the Supremes, the Ronnettes and The Slits (and that's just off the top of my head) might have been around a tad longer.

Can't help thinking Bananarama are just a novelty act. Headling the big top? Surely not. Ladyhawke are good but none of the others rock my boat. I've seen Beverly Knight before and didn't Noisettes support Muse a coup[le of years ago and were appalling?

I think ill watch whats on the main stage.!

yeah i dont fancy the bigtop....im really looking forward to pendulum and ive been listen to basement jaxx lately which has got me all excited

to be honest im only excited about the friday night....

to be honest im only excited about the friday night....