BIG Day ticket question

Guest i_m_azza

I've been told that if you buy a day ticket you don't enter the usual way and just go straight in to the arena?

is this true?

If so, can u leave the arena to see friends in campsite and then go back in to the arena(presuming you've paid for that day of music) ?

Hello! Im pretty sure there is a different entrance for day people, and I think the idea is that you don't go into the campsite, thats only for the weekenders..

However at leeds, in the past, its seemed pretty easy to get into the campsite because they dont really check your wristbands..

xx

I've been told that if you buy a day ticket you don't enter the usual way and just go straight in to the arena?

is this true?

If so, can u leave the arena to see friends in campsite and then go back in to the arena(presuming you've paid for that day of music) ?

last year there were 3 (maybe less) enterances where you went through and got your bands in exchange for a ticket and those all lead into the campsite sooo you have free reign.

Even if you arent supposed to get through, when its a busy part of the day (i.e after the last band) the staff don't have time to check everyones bands, they just ask everyone to lift your hand up as walking past (not that everyone does as they're not paying attention or just ignoring it). Wouldnt recommend it though!