£25

Guest Chazeboy

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so do you reckon anyone from wateraid has got wind of it? reckon they'll be chuffed to know

For some reason I haven't receieved my confirmation email. Anyone else? I'm going to leave it for a few days to see if it comes out of my account and then if it doesn't I will ring and pledge it over the phone.

I'm so impressed with the amount that we managed to raise, it is amazing!

Hi all,

Sorry for the delay in posting a comment from WaterAid - someone emailed me the link to the thread and it is awesome to see how much you have raised by staying positive.

I have the pleasure of leading WaterAid's activity at Glastonbury, and being able to share the Glastonbury experience with such amazing people is a true privilege. A massive thank you to you all - £15 gives someone access to a lasting supply to water and sanitation, so your generosity will make a massive difference to people's lives.

Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you all in June.

Stay positive - it will be a great year.

Hi all,

Sorry for the delay in posting a comment from WaterAid - someone emailed me the link to the thread and it is awesome to see how much you have raised by staying positive.

I have the pleasure of leading WaterAid's activity at Glastonbury, and being able to share the Glastonbury experience with such amazing people is a true privilege. A massive thank you to you all - £15 gives someone access to a lasting supply to water and sanitation, so your generosity will make a massive difference to people's lives.

Hi all,

Thank you - your payment has been processed successfully. Press 'Continue' to complete the transaction.

Date: 17:40:37 6 Apr 2009Reference Code: cpwebwater1235849Payment Type: PAYMENT

Payment Breakdown:

:£ 0.00

I would like to give:£ 10.00

----------

Total:£ 10.00

----------

well done to everyone who donated, really good to hear from wateraid on the thread as well. its amazing how a little positivity really does go a long way and the boards seem to have improved since as well. Makes you feel good to knowing your money really goes to people that need it. I never really thought about the fact that turning on the tap and getting drinking water is something everyone should be entitiled to.

added £50 to the pot for the two of us! will efests be matching the belated donations? :angry:

much as I'd like eFestivals to have bottomless pockets, it ain't possible, particularly in a recession where our main income stream (advertising) is being hit EXTREMELY hard. ;)

eFestivals already gives around 1% of our turnover (turnover, not profit) to WaterAid each and every year, as well as giving 10% of our turnover (again - turnover, not profit) to festivals.