Hello... The Prodigy!

Guest fat_man_joe

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps the original GnR (NEVER going to happen), but not The Axl Show

When i heard Prodigy my jaw hit the floor and i had to roll my tongue back into my mouth

So happy, Prodigy followed by Arctics, when i saw that i touched cloth with excitement

Edited by rexclark81

Saw them back in 2006 at V when they headlined the Channel 4 stage, be a bit weird seeing them second from top this year. They're epic live, they should be headlining the Saturday really. f**k the Arctic Monkeys, does anyone even care about them any more?

Ok I know people have noticed. But before people were almost orgasming over them being a slight rumour. Then we mostly gave up hope and HERE THEY ARE!

Please post moments of pleasure here:

saw them last year at Jersey Live, they were ok but much better suited to a big stage. they were amazing at Leeds in 02 i thought but then i was 12 and everything seemed amazing.

i saw them last year at V, i was really looking forward to it but i was a little disappointed by them, but i think this was the combination of being so tiredddd, the fact it was so over crowded, and i was in a crappy spot.

this was the set list if anyone is interested:

Intro

Their Law

Worlds On Fire

Breathe

Beat 55

Spitfire

Warrior's Dance

Firestarter

Action Radar Link

First Warning

Voodoo People

Poison and Diesel Power

Smack My Bitch Up

Out Of Space with Your Love Intro

im guessing we will have a couple more from invaders must die, especially Omen and some others, but really am looking forward to seeing them again cos i think it will be better on a bigger stage

Edited by flossy_

My friend read the lineup off a text message at work and as soon as i heard prodigy i shouted 'WWWHHHHHHAAAAAAAAATTTTTT?????!!!!!!!!' I was so suprised and happy but was brought back down to eath when he finished reading them out and there was no weezer

i couldnt beleive they were announced, i saw the lineup on the leeds website and for some reason there was a split second when i thought i had gone on a fake website and the poster was made up by some fanboy with too much time on his hands.

saw them at download an they rele were sumthin else, easily in the top 3 of the best bands ive ever seen live

Saw them last night, and they were absolutely phenomenal..

A mix of new songs with all the old classics (except Spitfire) really worked.. and, fair play, the crowd were amazing. I was a little unsure of how the crowd would be, but there were no idiots whatsoever.. far less than at Kings of Leon a few months back.. and it really made the gig even better..

Can't wait to see them at Reading now..

Highlight : Breathe..