Sonar, Barcelona, June.

Guest Luke!

Hi guys..

Just wondered if anyone here was going and thinking of renting an apartment...

I've been a few times, and have always rented apartments with friends, booking through various websites.

Problem I have this year is that I've booked my flights, but my mates are taking their time and I want to nail the accom situation asap as it goes fast.

I was hoping that some folk my be up for sharing a place, there are still some good deals out there and it works out a lot cheaper and more fun than staying in a hotel.

My flights are Tuesday til Tuesday, with the festival taking place 18th til 20th.

I'm actually planning not to attend Sonar itself as the last couple of years Ive found that much better parties go on in and around the city.

Luke.

• 2 weeks later...

Alright Luke,

I'm pretty much definitely going to Sonar this year and I heard renting out an apartment was the way forward. If you could give me some further details about what you had in mind, I might be interested.

Also, I'm curious about the parties that go on outside of Sonar. What goes on?

Cheers

Nick

Just booked our tickets yesterday!!! so excited. Only two of us going though! Staying in a hostel . http://www.barcelonaurbany.com/ Looks ok for a hostel, Much rather be in an apartment though but not so easy if there is only two of you. How good is the metro in Barca anyone know???

Edited by uponthedownside

• 3 weeks later...