Done

Guest chilisara

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm such a dipstick...went on at 9..it had most my details pre-completed so by 9.01 I clicked on 'submit'...something popped up saying 'thank you for booking...' I didn't read the rest but jumped in the air in excitement and promptly knocked the computer off...so then had a frantic half an hour trying to get into my hotmail account to see if it had gone through...what a donkey!

Like a complete div I thought the presale was tomorrow, and annoyingly Hylands ticket only options are sold out. I'm on sodding jury service all week so not sure i'll be able to get online that early friday for general sale- I know they do several batches later on in the year, do these generally include the ticket only options?

Got mine eventually over the phone to see tickets this morning, dunno if the phone number given was wrong or Id wrote it down wrong but couldn't get through on the one I had, eventually I got through on seetickets main phone line <_< Done and dusted, got my email waiting when I got home too, im a happy punter

i got mine at 17:32.

<_<

ahaha

Id been in class all day thinking MOTHER BETTER GET THE TICKETS OR SHES IN FOR IT.

Loan be hold... her phones turned off i ring her business number shes like i havent got them yet.

Get home and shes on the phone to a customer til about quarter to 5... BANKS CLOSE AT 5.

she had to put extra cash in to get all 3 tickets.

Didnt think she was gonna make it and i doubted i'd get my tickets.

BUT she pulled through... and by 17:10 i had ordered them was notified about a 4 hour wait for confirmation... AMAZINGLY SO, ten minutes later i have a printed off confirmation :ph34r: for a total of...

£427.80.

Im chuffed :ph34r:

MGMT(L)

i got mine at 17:32.

:)

ahaha

Id been in class all day thinking MOTHER BETTER GET THE TICKETS OR SHES IN FOR IT.

Loan be hold... her phones turned off i ring her business number shes like i havent got them yet.

Get home and shes on the phone to a customer til about quarter to 5... BANKS CLOSE AT 5.

she had to put extra cash in to get all 3 tickets.

Didnt think she was gonna make it and i doubted i'd get my tickets.

BUT she pulled through... and by 17:10 i had ordered them was notified about a 4 hour wait for confirmation... AMAZINGLY SO, ten minutes later i have a printed off confirmation :) for a total of...

£427.80.

Im chuffed :)

MGMT(L)