Taylor Swift

Guest PaulDavis

Have I missed something? I can't see that she's confirmed, let alone where she's playing!!! I'm also a little vague on who she is! I mean, I know she's pretty well known in the USA (!) but I live in England!

Anyway, I'm sure I'll find something to keep me occupied at another stage if she's that bad!

B x

Have I missed something? I can't see that she's confirmed, let alone where she's playing!!! I'm also a little vague on who she is! I mean, I know she's pretty well known in the USA (!) but I live in England!

Anyway, I'm sure I'll find something to keep me occupied at another stage if she's that bad!

B x

as quoted.

"a more country miley cyrus"

My younger sister listens to taylor swift, i must say as a teenage girl... her one song love story does become catchy after thousands of playings.

but still WTF HAPPENED THERE.

I think its cause shes big in america :lol:

they want to please the 'young rich stars'

She has an income bigger than anyone else there and shes 18.

But when she announced on an interview she was playing 'all the festivals' i was pretty sure v would be one.

SHAME.

She will have shock, she's never met the british public over 12.

It would be under her contract, there is no way the Pop princess would be anywhere else, she is the biggest selling American artist.

Personally I would like to drown her but if millions of fooking Americans are buying her albums she is going to be on the main stage, sad but true.