Mediocre Line up so Far

Guest Big Jock

The line up so far has not been to astounding to coin a phrase,I hope Mr Giddings has got some good acts in mind to turn an average line up to a good one,looks like I will have to go to T in the Park,as well so I can see KOL. Still going to I.O.W as you have a great bunch of people there,and ive bought my tickets already.

It cant be just me that see KOL as mediocre can it? Biggest hype band the world has ever seen. Just my opinion mind.

I do agree with you though mate. Only band im excited about so far is Charlatans. Theres not one other band on the line up that i really care about. If i missed em all i wouldnt be bothered.

It cant be just me that see KOL as mediocre can it? Biggest hype band the world has ever seen. Just my opinion mind.

I do agree with you though mate. Only band im excited about so far is Charlatans. Theres not one other band on the line up that i really care about. If i missed em all i wouldnt be bothered.

KOL Are awsome live but there songs have been shagged so much this year on the radio

they have become to much to handle :rolleyes: id prefer to seee them at a festival in 2010

and i dont think its to bad a lineup so far seeing that the bands have only just started being announced

especially steriophonics, charlatans & strong rumours on here of doves and Elbow :rolleyes:

friday is worst up to now though, im not abig fan of prodigy, basement jaxx or pendulum :rolleyes:

I got my tickets a few weeks ago.

The Friday Im okay-ish with. Basement Jaxx are fantastic live and Im so looking forward to that set. Their music gives such a great atmosphere. Pendulumn I could give or take depends whos in Big Top and The Prodigy I kinda want to see but wouldnt be too concerned with ditching them if Big Top has someone better. Ting Tings Ill probably catch.

The Saturday I like the choice of Stereophonics to headline. Seen them live a few times and they are pretty awesome live. Not everybodies cuppa tea but I bet even people who never will buy a album by them will have some fun if they give them a chance. Razorlight Im not too keen on but will watch if no one good is on big top