Early bird tickets

Guest Angelis

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha, Ive managed to find a cheap phone for £5 from carphone warehouse, plus £10 of credit. Im going to take the phone to V with me as my phone got broke last year so if that happens again then I won't have lost much! Plus if the phone survives I can get £5 for it on envirofone!!!

What a shock my details can't be found!

just like last year, Mikey knows what I mean

Wookie, the codes are unique.

Looks like registrations after the 1st of Feb aren't eligible, a good move IMO. Or I could be wrong.

I've just recieved my unique code, registered using my virgin media account number and postcode. Remember guys, same as last year, you HAVE to remove any leading 0's from your account number.

Looks like registrations after the 1st of Feb aren't eligible, a good move IMO. Or I could be wrong.

I've just recieved my unique code, registered using my virgin media account number and postcode. Remember guys, same as last year, you HAVE to remove any leading 0's from your account number.