Covered pub/bar areas

Guest gooner1991

Bimble Inn was very welcoming... Don't ask me where it is tho cos I have no idea. I just remember spending alot of time there! Oh Henry's Beard Cafe!... again I have no idea where it was! :P

God I'm helpful! :angry:

Edited by DaveMac

The Bimble in is kinda in that pic, but it was just behind the white stage (BBC Introducing)

Was the brown one not the Rabbit Hole?

Edited by DaveMac

That is a great pic. Are they actually ribbons? Is that a purely decorative thing or what?

It looks fantastic! Very art deco, oddly enough, dunno why maybe it's just me!

Ok its not a covered pub or bar but if you are broke and hungry try this place ...

hwll3k.jpg

They are a good bunch of people and feed a lot of people free of charge.

Worth knowing if finances go pear shaped mid-festival !

yeah but i was camped about 5 metres to the right of that tent & they played their drums ALL EFFING NIGHT :D

when we camped there i thought it would be the noise from the glade would be the problem would be the noise from the glade but no, they seem to be a bit more understanding towards the needs of their fellow man and switched to a silent disco at around 2am. unlike those deluded idiots... iys not even a proper religion :D

anyway, rant over :D